Another in the 50+ Series Books by J Harold Badger due out in the Spring on LuLu.com and Amazon in paperback and hardcover. A great read, if you are over 50, weigh more than you did when you graduated high school, or have diabetes, per-diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, or any other disorder that is limiting your quality of life; or know someone like this.
Most of us want to be healthy. Good health though, like most things worth having, requires some effort. Quite frankly, this is the problem most of us have with it: We don’t want to work for it and can’t get our lazy butt in the game. But don’t waste your time if you can’t say: Hell yes… I’m ready to get thin and live large NOW.
Read the author’s journey from when he was diagnosed 35 pounds’ over-weight (obese level BMI) with diabetes and high blood pressure. Communicated in a report delivered one month before his 72nd birthday by his long-time physician. Oh, yeah she also said, “You probably have cancer as well.”
Read how he fixed these issues in the next 4 months; slowed the very aggressive cancer to a point that it could be pulled out of his body with a medical robot.
What you will learn in this book:
- The foods and ingredients in processed foods sold in stores today that are KILLING YOU.
- The best approach to diet and exercise.
- The health issues surrounding GMO’s.
- Health problems with grains.
- What are the best foods to control diabetes and blood pressure?
- What is Nitric Oxide? Why is it important to your health?
- What are the best foods for increasing nitric oxide production in your body?
- What are your food cravings telling you about the state of your health?
Get the Free eBook here and make comments to the author: